This is my throwback to the early days of pointing out interesting websites that I find powerful, and enriching for me personally and maybe you will too. Who knows, right?
Sites: check it
- http://www.jimmyr.com/ – Interesting stuff…mostly tech related, a bit outdated but still interesting.
- http://www.blackviper.com/ – Windows configuration, to optimize your operating system and make it run efficiently.
- http://samuraicarpenter.com – This guy is the samurai carpenter, he does amazing work with wood and other projects.
- http://www.wimhofmethod.com/ – Amazing Dutch man named Wim Hof also called “The Iceman” because he can withstand extreme cold and has develop a revolutionary breathing technique that has many benefits.
- https://www.foundmyfitness.com/ – Dr. Rhonda Patrick is amazing source of knowledge about our bodies and nutrition.
- http://mastinkipp.com/ – Shows you how to live and prosper in life. Very uplifting and empowering.
- http://www.thejournal.email/ – Sign up for a monthly email sent by Kevin Rose, a newsletter for the curious. I love getting this.
- http://fourhourworkweek.com/blog/ – This is Tim Ferriss blog where he writes about optimizing yourself.
- http://www.magicalegypt.com/ – An amazing documentary on ancient Egypt worth every penny.
- http://www.growingyourgreens.com/ – A prolific video maker, John Kohler makes videos on how to grow food at your home and tons of garden tips. Very passionate.
- https://archive.org/details/georgeblood?&sort=-downloads&page=1 – Listen to over 25,000 differenct 78rpm vinyl discs that have been digitized. You can download them as well. I recommend listing to Josh White House of the Rising sun found here: https://archive.org/details/78_house-of-the-rising-sun_josh-white-and-his-guitar_gbia0001628b
- http://ericpdollard.com/ – This man understands electricity more than anybody else. Fansaticing videos!
- Joe Rogan Experience – Son, time to get woke!!!! Explores many interesting topics. A great way to experience something new into your life.
- Dr. Rhonda Patrick – She goes deep & technical on exploring ways to improve the human body.
- The Tim Ferriss Show – Finding hacks for human on performing better.
Quotes I Love:
“You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end, each of us must work for his own improvement and, at the same time, share a general responsibility for all humanity…”